For Moderate to Severe Dry Eye
Extra-strength relief plus protection
#1 Doctor Recommended Eye Drop Brand*
Refresh Liquigel Lubricant Eye Drops is a unique, extra-strength eye drop, specially formulated to provide added moisture for immediate relief of moderate-to-severe dry eye. Because Refresh Liquigel works like your own natural tears, it is safe to use an often as needed.
For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to the dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
What Can Cause Dry Eye?
- Heating and air conditioning
- Computer Use and Reading
- Wind and Sun
- Certain Medications
- Age and Certain Medical Conditions
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium (1%), Boric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Purite (stabilized oxychloro complex)
- For external use only. To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using. Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Use only if imprinted tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact and clearly legible.
*Scott Levin PDDA Data, May 2002